The Zion Canyon Music Festival is always planned on the last weekend of September and is a 2 day event. Be sure to attend both days of of music, food, arts, crafts… and fun!
Held at the O.C. Tanner Amphitheater, those who attend the event may easily browse through a variety of original art, fine craft vendors as well as several local restaurant booths.
Tips & Suggestions:
• Bring a blanket for your comfort.
• Please bring a reusable water bottle. Water stations are available.
• It can be hot during the day, and cool at night. Wear clothing to accommodate both conditions.
• The festival is a rain or shine event. Watch the weather and be prepared if it does rain (i.e., umbrella, raincoat, poncho)
• No coolers, outside food (except kid snacks or allergy related) or alcohol may be brought into the Festival. Beer and wine are available for purchase.
• No pocket knives or weapons.
• Backpacks will be inspected. Metal detectors may be used.
• The Festival is a non-smoking public place.
• Unfortunately, because of safety concerns, NO ANIMALS will be allowed on the Festival grounds (except qualified service animals).
Our vendor categories are food, educational and art & crafts.
The event will include handcrafted beer from Wasatch/Squatters Brewers.
Includes kid friendly activities, bounce house/slide, games and more. Alcohol is not allowed in the Kid Zone. Closes at dark.
The Festival is always accepting sponsorships. Help up keep the Festival costs minimal and keep the music going. Click here for the Sponsor page.