“NPCA plays a crucial role in ensuring that these magnificent lands and landmarks are protected in perpetuity:
• We advocate for the national parks and the National Park Service;
• we educate decision makers and the public about the importance of preserving the parks;
• we help to convince members of Congress to uphold the laws that protect the parks and to support new legislation to address threats to the parks;
• we fight attempts to weaken these laws in the courts;
• and we assess the health of the parks and park management to better inform our advocacy work.
In more than 90 years, we have grown to represent a million members and supporters through our DC headquarters and 24 regional and field offices, all working to “protect and enhance America’s National Park System for present and future generations.”
We invite you to become part of the NPCA family. Together, we can protect our national parks for this generation and those that come after.”[button size=”small” link=”http://npca.org/” target=”_blank” color=”gray”]Website[/button] [button size=”small” link=”https://www.facebook.com/NationalParks” target=”_blank” color=”blue”]Facebook[/button]