The 11th Annual Zion Canyon Music Festival!
At The O.C. Tanner Amphitheater in Springdale, Utah
- Click here for Google Map location.
- Click here to RSVP to the Facebook Event For Updates!
- Click here for Tickets!
- Reminder: the festival is a “rain or shine event”. Tickets are non-refundable. Please check the forecast prior to the festival and come prepared in case of inclement weather (umbrella, raincoat, poncho).
- Rosita’s Santa Fe Kitchen
- Porter’s Smokehouse & Grill
- Wasatch Brewery
- O.C. Tanner Amphitheater
- Greater Zion Utah
- Humless Solar
- St. George Shuttle
The Soul Juice Band
The Sweet Lillies
Drew & Lacey
Click here for performance schedule
Two Days of Music
Beer & Wine
Free Kid Zone with inflatables
Arts / Crafts / Vendor Booths
Parking & Shuttle Service Info
There is no public parking past the amphitheater gates. Only vehicles with Disabled Parking Badges and Event Staff Badges will be allowed through the gates to drop off passengers at the entrance and park in designated spaces. We will provide transportation from the designated spaces if needed.
Parking can be tricky in Springdale, so we recommend taking a town shuttle to Lion Blvd. We will provide a free shuttle service (tips for the drivers appreciated) provided by St. George Shuttle which will be making stops at the beginning of Lion Blvd at Hoodoos General Store, and the middle of Lion Blvd near the Canyon Community Center. There are paid parking spots along Lion Blvd as well.